Are you looking to start an exciting career in retail? Would you like to be part of a leading fashion retailer and join one of TFG’s fabulous brands? Do you drive to be exposed to the on-the-go world of retail and fast fashion? Put your passion for fashion to the test by applying to be our newest Sales Associate.
If you have strong selling instinct and enjoy impressing Customers with your keen sense of style and creative eye then this position is for you! We are looking for your high energy to help create an exciting as well as positive shopping experience. Cape Town and Johannesburg students only.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing Customer experience.
- Exceed Customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Actively keeping track of sales performance against target.
- Selling a diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest décor trends.
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales.
- Assist with replenishing of stock to ensure the store is ready for our customers at all times.
- Grade 12 Qualification or equivalent
- Be a South African Citizen
- Excellent communication and selling skills
- Passionate about retail and fashion
- Sales driven and service focused.
- Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- The ability to deal efficiently with customer queries and complaints
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends and evening shifts.
- Clear criminal record
- Reliable transport
- Job Type: Contract
- Availability to start from November 2019
Interested candidates meeting our minimum requirements will be invited to attend one of TFG’s Recruitment events to determine suitability for the role. Please note that your application will serve as a pipeline for Sales Associate vacancies and should you be shortlisted, you will be invited to attend our Assessment Centre event. On the High Volume Assessment Centre Day you will be required to bring the following documents: an updated copy of your CV, tax number, banking details (must have the bank stamp) and a copy of your ID.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.