This is a great opportunity for a well presented, talented and experienced Hotel Guest Liaison to join our clients hotel on a full time basis. To be considered for the position you will have a recognised qualification in customer service, travel & tourism or hospitality, possess excellent verbal and analytical skills. You will consistently demonstrate enthusiasm and professionalism whilst delivering a excellent level of service to our guests.
- Being available to the guests throughout the day from checking in – to departures
- Making sure guest requirements are met
- Making dinner reservations, tour bookings, flight confirmations, or tracking lost luggage
- Constantly researching the local area for attractions, good restaurants, entertainment and to inform guests thereof
- Dealing with guest complaints
- Organising errands for guests
- Identify ways to improve guest satisfaction and to ensure that guests return or use another of the hotels located nationwide
Teritiary qualification in customer service, travel & tourism or hospitality or a minimum of 2 – 3 years working experience in customer service, travel & tourism or hospitality,
Available to work on a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays,
Extremely well presented, courteous and polite,
Approachable, friendly with excellent customer service skills,
Basic salary R 12,500 per month plus benefits.
To be considered, please apply below and forward a detailed copy of your CV with at least 2 traceable references
View other vacancies online at www.freerecruit.co.za
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com