BDO has a vacancy for an HR Intern in the People and Business Solutions Division at the Johannesburg office.
Job Functions Graduate,Human Resources
Industries Accounting & Auditing,Consulting Services
The HR Intern is responsible to the Head of People and Business Solutions and the Senior Managers within the division for carrying out the work allocated to them, for the provision of assistance with implementing key client projects, and for supporting the strategic objectives of the division and organisation.
Reporting to the internship supervisor you will inter alia be responsible for:
- Proving end-to-end assessment solutions
- Support key organisational development projects
- Provision of administrative support
- Provide advisory services to clients on human capital related matters
- Drive business performance through various people solutions
- Run end-to-end projects in a professional manner
- Maintaining a Portfolio of Evidence that correspond to the successful completion of required activities
- Honours in Industrial Psychology preferred
- Qualified psychometrist will be an advantage
- Valid Driver’s License and own transport
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent reporting writing and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong client orientation
- Attention to detail
- Being adaptable
- Ability to prioritise and handle stress
- Task driven and results focused
- Able to work as part of a team
- The appointment will be made in terms of the firm’s Employment Equity Policy.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Closing Date 10/07/2020