The Graduate Internship at ICASA is impacted by a number of variables which include both the South African skills market and the organisation’s skills needs.
Must be a South African citizen
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Results driven.
- Computer literate.
- Problem solving.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal / presentation skills)
- Resilience and influential.
- Required documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivational Letter;
- Academic Records;
- Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and interpersonal skills;
- ICASA is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment; and
- Our recruitment team will review all applications.
- Applicants who meet requirements will be invited for an interview.
- Applicants who are successful at interview stage, may be required to complete psychometric assessments; and
- Successful candidates will be accepted into ICASA’s Graduate Development Programme and given a twenty-four (24) month contract.
Closing Date: 15 July 2020.
Starting Date: 01 September 2020.
Salary: R169842 per annum.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za.
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit tools.icasa.org.za.