Industrial Psychology Intern/Graduate
An exciting opportunity for qualifying individuals to do a 12 months internship in Organisational and industrial Psychology at Senwes, the leading agricultural company in South Africa with a rich and proud history which extends over a period of 111 years. We want you to be part of this team!#BestofBothWorlds
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
– Completed academic year (M1) of Industrial Psychology Master’s degree or aim to be completed by the end of
– No experience required.
– Be ready, willing and able to change your future as part of a successful team
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
With Senwes #BestofBothWorlds you will gain experience throughout your GRADUATE year preparing you for the future.
- We are committed to transformation through the appointment of persons from designated groups and potential candidates from these groups will enjoy preference.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
- Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
- Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.