We at EcoPools are looking for an individual who is excited about saving the planet, eco-living and natural solutions. We need someone who is enthusiastic, goes the extra mile and loves nature.
We need someone who is flexible regarding availability. This will initially be a 1 / 2 day a week position from 8am to 5pm (number of days and exact days to be decided depending on persons skillset / competency / workload) during the ‘training’ period and then become a full time (Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm) maternity cover for 4 months. Thereafter it could revert to a 1 / 2 day a week position but there is also the possibility of growing into a full week permanent position as the company grows.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Filing and general administration tasks
· Data capturing
· Able to work independently as well as within a team
· Analytical, numerically oriented, attention to detail, accurate and well organized
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Versatile and looking to broaden their personal growth
· Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
· Bookkeeping skills a big bonus
· Answering phones
· Ordering supplies
· Driver’s license not a must but desirable
· Must have a SA ID or a valid working permit
· Reside in Cape Town (preference to those in the Southern Suburbs)
· High attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Full MS Office capabilities with advances Excel capability’s (formula’s etc)
· Good numeracy skills, analytical approach and attention to detail
Please forward your CV, your daily salary expectation and a covering letter outlining why you would like this position. Please note you will not be considered without this information
To show us that you have read this ad in full, please include the word “chess” in your email 🙂
Should you not receive a response from us please consider your application unsuccessful.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com