Reporting to the Contact Center Team Manager, the incumbent will be required to answer incoming calls from customers and respond to inquiries, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with accurate product and service information in an efficient manner
- Update existing customer personal information
- Assist clients to submit claims electronically and complete relevant applications forms
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs and issue reference numbers
- Produce call reports
- Follow-up on initial contacts to determine customer satisfaction.
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum 18 Months Inbound Contact Centre Experience essential
- RE5 and 120 FAIS Credits (advantageous)
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Data-entry experience and good typing skills
- Experience in call centre telephony and technology
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit rma.hua.hrsmart.com.