The Laser Print Operator will perform the efficient processing and printing (cutting/engraving) of various laser printing laminates according to customer specifications and requirements.
- Maintains understanding of and experience with various laser printing requirements
- Uses knowledge of PC based processing using Windows and other production software to perform daily tasks.
- Responsible for setup and running of the laser printing Machine
- Performs proper machine start-up and shut down procedures, including checking and verifying that equipment is ready for operation and that the necessary supplies are available.
- Maintains acceptable production speeds.
- Checks and verifies printed output against sample to key information and indicators.
- Communicate any problems that impact normal client processing schedules to appropriate management.
- Troubleshoot job problems or failures, getting assistance from leads as required and informing appropriate management.
- Identify Material with Poor Quality and seek assistance if needed to correct
- Move inventory to and from staging areas
- Assist in operation and clean up of Laser Print area.
- Completion of Job Tracking Logs, Production logs and other required paperwork
- Adhere to policies and guidelines pertaining to confidentiality, security, safety and professional conduct.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail, ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Basic Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Strong awareness of sensitivity of client data and information security issues.
- Ability to maintain positive, professional demeanor at all times Conditions of Employment Meet management expectations and acceptable norms during training period
- Follow and maintain all procedures and instructions as established by management
Job Closing Date 08/07/2020
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THIS JOB
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.