THE JOB AT A GLANCE
You will be in charge of performing all tasks relate to maintenance and the general upkeep of your area. This role is responsible for ensuring documentation of all maintenance activities is up to date and stored . In this role you will be responsible for devising maintenance plans to mitigate breakdowns ,this involves maintenance protocol for all machinery as well as daily upkeep for non-mechanical maintenance. It is the Maintenance Coordinators responsibility to make sure that the OHS act are adhered to ensure a safe working environment
. You will be responsible for Asset care management in your designated area of responsibility.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Perform tasks associated Machine availability.
- Review, evaluate, and prioritize requests for maintenance
- Tend to all equipment that needs repair through coordinating a rapid response team
- Inspect sites regularly, responding to requests and evaluating current status and needs
- Ensure an effective maintenance program is implemented and followed.
- Maintain and report on monthly budget
- Maintain records of all maintenance logs for machinery
- Support in the development of and implementation of maintenance plans
- Understand and implement company Quality Control Standards
- Keep track of maintenance supply inventory
- Ensure MECP program is implemented in your area.
- Function – 3+ years practical experience, degree or technical certification
- Industry –Experience in FMCG industry
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit tigerbrands.referrals.selectminds.com.