Reference Number: HESD10553
Position: Manager Environmental Health Services
Department: Health and Social Development
Division: Environmental Health
Salary: R550 008.00 – R754 512.00 Per Annum (Plus Benefits)
Equity Requirements: In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to suitably qualified people with disabilities, African Female, African Male and White female to give effect to the City’s Employment Equity Objectives
- Strategic capability and leadership.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of operational strategy for the region
- Communicate and implement a meaningful strategic context that guides and directs best practice, integration, process alignment and service delivery.
- Effective and efficient rendering of municipal and environmental health services within the municipality and safeguard public health through planned, coordinated, controlled and supervised activities.
- Compliance to policies, guidelines, standard operational procedures and legislative requirements of the employer and statutory bodies to minimise the risks to the risks to the municipality.
- Effective administration of financial risk management processes and compliance with national treasury regulations and legislative prescripts.
- Compliance with Batho Pele principles and various applicable service delivery charters and protocols.
- National Diploma in Public/ Environmental Health
- 10 years’ experience in the field of Environmental Health
- Registration with the HPCSA
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained. Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
Job: Manager (Environmental Health Services)|Legislators, Senior Officials and Managers
Organization: Health Operations Division
Occupational Level: Pending Job Evaluation
Job Posting: 01-Mar-2019, 2:09:58 PM
To apply for this job please visit ekurhuleni.taleo.net.