Kruger National Park
A vacancy exists for a Manager: Sourcing at Skukuza Safari Lodge.
Paterson Grading: D1
The package includes a housing allowance since you will not be allocated official accommodation in the Park.
Candidates who meet the above requirements must forward their applications with the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of your Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Be in possession of a B.Com Admin or Purchasing.
- Should have 4 to 6 years of experience in tendering processes and management thereof.
- Sound knowledge of procurement methods and procedures of a large scale centralised purchasing.
- An understanding of the relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of corporate governance.
- Knowledge of general business management.
- A sound understanding of service level agreements.
- Knowledge of commodity markets and price trends.
- Knowledge of accounting practices as applied to procurement procedures.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Financial and sourcing management skills.
- Project management
- Implement supply chain policies and strategy.
- Develop sourcing action plans.
- Evaluate quotations based on lead-times functionality, price and Supply Chain Management (SCM) policies.
- Develop and publish Request For Quotations/Information (RFQ/I) documentation available to potential bidders.
- Determine delivery requirements, product volume, delivery times and real-time.
- Manage the process of approval for limited tender/closed tenders or one on one negotiation.
- Mobilise formation of SCM committee for finalization of bids.
- Validate products specifications.
- Manage and implement strategic sourcing plans.
R 444 894
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.sanparks.org.