Purpose of the Job
To manage the Meat Market against quality and production standards. To also mention some of the responsibilities include; to perform people management functions, to ensure satisfied customers, ensure product and stock availability, take responsibilities of quality control, administrative functions and stock management.
Job Category Retail
- To perform people management functions in the Meat Market
- To ensure client satisfaction of all Meat Market customers.
- To ensure product and stock availability through effective planning.
- To take responsibility for all quality control activities in the Meat Market
- To manage the administrative functions within the Meat Markets.
- To perform stock management functions within the Meat Market
- To manage all Hygiene and Safety activities of the Meat Market.
- To conduct various ad-hoc responsibilities to assist the team
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Blockman NQF 3 qualification (Desirable)
- 2 Years Meat Market Industry
- 2 Years Management Experience
- 1 Year Trainee Meat Market Manager (Internal candidates – Essential)
Knowledge and Skills Essential:
- Basic business principles
- FMCG principles
- Merchandising standards and principles
- Knowledge of Meat Market Operations
- Knowledge of Meat Market hygiene and safety standards
- Knowledge of meat cuts / meat products
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THIS JOB
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.