Medical Receptionist Job Summary
Our client is home to a range of medical practitioners offering GP, optometry and dentistry consultations. They have a requirements for a Medical Receptionist to join their team.
- Greet patients and sign them in upon arrival
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients
- Organise specialist consultations
- Process bills and payments
- Fax, scan, file and mail documents
- Monitor and order stationery and clinical supplies
- Organise meetings
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrated working experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Fantastic organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Friendly personality with excellent communication skills
Salary is negotiable on experience.
How to apply
If you have the skills required to be a successful addition to their team, we want to hear from you.
REF# Job title & Location
To apply for this job please visit staffsource.co.za.