Do you enjoy working in an Mobile environment with a drive for sales and a strong focus on customer experience?
mrpmoney is looking for a self –motivated, passionate Mobile Sales Team Manager to join their fast-paced team.
The Team Manager will be responsible for ensuring that operational requirements are fully catered for in order to assist the Sales Manager in reaching their performance
objectives. The key focus of this role is to ensure that our customers receive an exceptional service experience through the excellent management of the Mobile sales team.
- Managing productivity through training and motivation.
- Identifying and diagnosing performance issues.
- Managing monthly performance targets in accordance with the set targets and monitor associates to performance/efficiencies.
- Create and sustain a culture of innovation and participation amongst associates.
- Ensure that a positive working relationship is maintained with the customer at all times.
- Ensure all correspondence with debtors is handled timeously and accurately.
- Review and enhance current procedures, and identify any administrative inefficiencies.
- Make sure that all daily, weekly and monthly operations reports are available and efficiently create month-end report
- Grade 12
- 3-5 years Team Leader/ Team Manager experience in a Telecommunications environment
- Insurance experience (would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of legislative/regulatory: NCA, POPI, ICASA
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal)
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
A little about us:
Passion, value and partnership. If you believe in these core values, we believe you’re a perfect match for the
Mr Price Group. The Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp, mrphome, mrpsport, Miladys, Sheet Street and mrpmoney. We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
mrpmoney is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.