Moving Tactics is looking for young, motivated individuals to join our Yes4Youth program. The Yes4Youth twelve month quality work experience gives unemployed youth a dignified first chance at work which equips them with a toolkit to be a beacon of hope for their families, households and communities. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience in the Digital Signage industry!
- Answer the switchboard telephone and divert calls
- Greet clients
- Assist in making tea and coffee
- Ensure boardroom is empty and cleaned after meetings
- Book meetings in the diary for the boardroom and meeting room
- Assist with Stationary and office supplies
- Assist with stock (Printer paper supplied and refills)
- Assist with Fedex (Collections and deliveries)
- Placing orders (Lunch)
- Packaging and freighting goods
- Liaise with Suppliers
- Have not been a youth on a Yes4Youth program before
Good communicator, honest, reliable, proactive and problem solver. Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile. A go-getter and positive attitude will go a long way in succeeding in this role.