Department: Water and Sanitation
Division: Office of the HOD
Salary: R 270 240-00 to R 370 740-00 p.a. (plus benefits)
Equity Requirements: In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to suitably qualified people with disabilities, African Females, White Females and Indian Females, to give effect to the City’s Employment Equity Objectives
· Perform day to day administrative tasks and archive all internal documents
· Take minutes in meetings, utilise resources allocated to the job, minimise mistakes and continuously improve on quality and standards
· Identify and resolve queries & problems timeously and ensure completed work adheres to governance and legislative requirements
· Maintain professional interaction and ensure ethical dealings with stakeholders at all times
· Directly assist with water and sewer queries and complains or direct public to relevant divisions for assistance
· Grade 12
· Office Management or Secretarial certificate
· Computer literacy
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
To apply for this job please visit ekurhuleni.taleo.net.