Moving Tactics is looking for young, motivated individuals to join our Yes4Youth program. The Yes4Youth twelve month quality work experience gives unemployed youth a dignified first chance at work which equips them with a toolkit to be a beacon of hope for their families, households and communities. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience in the Digital Signage industry!
1. Maintenance Planning:
- Daily, in advance or on the day meeting with the relevant Technician / installer you will be working with to discuss the job at hand and what needs to be done.
- Understanding what is required of you and assisting the Technician / installer with any task he needs performed by you.
2. Key Performance Indicators:
- Understand what you are doing, understand the system/s you are installing / Maintaining. You will be tested periodically on your knowledge of the systems you are assisting with and the technicalities (setup and configuration) thereof.
- Making sure sites are ALWAYS clean and tidy on job completion.
- Making sure the installer / Technician has all the stock he needs for the upcoming installation or Maintenance Call Out, conforming to MT stock procedures when removing stock from the office.
- Completing and sending closing emails when done with an installation or Maintenance Call Out, guided by the installer / Technician.
- Report back on how we can improve our Installations and Maintenance processes during weekly meetings
- Always be professional in everything you do.
- Communicate clearly with clients and co-workers.
- Make sure you are always neat and tidy (presentable / professional) when representing Moving Tactics.
- Always follow company processes and procedures.
- Safety is always a priority. Make sure you always have and use the required PPE and work safe.
- Due to the nature of the clients we service some after hours and weekend installations / work will occur.
4. Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of a matric qualification is required, preferably with a technical subject (TD, Woodwork, CS etc)
- Experience in installing digital / electronic equipment (AV, PC’s , POS etc)
- Basic computer skills.
- Have not been a youth on a Yes4Youth program before
Good communicator, honest, reliable, proactive and problem solver. Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile. A go-getter and positive attitude will go a long way in succeeding in this role.