Paid Social Manager
Overview of Role
The Paid Social Manager is responsible for the managing, executing and optimisation of paid social media plans and efficient day to day management of paid social media campaigns in line with key KPI’S.
Key Responsibilities include exploring opportunities and facilitating campaigns through all available social media marketing platforms with particular emphasis on campaign optimization through directing creative execution, campaign set up (understanding customer journey’s, segmentation, targeting, bidding etc) and campaign analysis as well as day to day management of campaigns.
Key Areas of Performance
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching potential marketing channels analysing competitors, and testing.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing the processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns.
- Support the Head of Social with; research, insight and support around datasets that lead to effective cross-channel media strategies and tactics.
- Deliver insight reports on campaign performance
- Build effective and logical media plans based on business objectives
- Upskill other members of the team, where required, on best practice paid social campaign execution
- Support the wider team to improve their understanding of paid social
- Help to develop and implement paid social media measurement frameworks and KPIs
- Interrogate and identify opportunities to build better paid social media plans and processes
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing with social media being a key focus area
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns (Knowledge & experience of using Facebook Business Manager)
- Facebook Blueprint certified
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.