Trafalgar Cape Town is in search of a Payroll Administrator who is deadline driven, works well under pressure, energetic, proactive and a team player.
The primary focus of the Payroll Administrator is to effectively manage the full payroll function
- Capturing of monthly and weekly payroll
- Reconciling and payment of all payroll 3rd party payments ( SARS, UIF , SDL , Garnishees etc.)
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Drafting of warning letters and employee correspondence
- Liaising with Portfolio Managers and Portfolio Administrators
- Attending to payroll queries
- Submit annual WCA returns, registering new buildings and claims
- Scanning all documentation onto internal database and filing
- Assisting the HR Manager in adhoc duties
- Human Resources Diploma
- 2 year’s experience as HR/Payroll Administrator
- Microsoft Office intermediate skill level
Please take note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.trafalgar.co.za.