About the Position
Applications are invited for the position of Personal Assistant to COO based at Bruma, Johannesburg.
ATNS seeks a professional candidate to provide effective management of the day to day operations of the office of the COO in compliance with ATNS policies, procedures and processes. To provide executive level administrative support and coordination of 4 Departments in the Operations Division including scheduling and managing calendar appointments, arranging travel itineraries and agendas (potential international travel) and any personal assistance as needed.
- Timeously request monthly/quarterly & annual reports from the executive managers / PA’s
- Receive monthly Operations Division reports from each of the 4 departmental heads PA’s, screen and quality check reports received from the departmental PA’s
- Analyze, highlight variances against quarterly performance targets and consolidate the 4 departmental Operations Reports
- Track; monitor and update the Chief Operations Officer (COO) on the progress of the 4 departments
- Compile and submit monthly, quarterly annual reports to the COO
- Co-ordinate; interpret and consolidate input from the 4 departments into the Operations Performance Report and submit to COO quarterly
- Coordinate the administration related to operations management meetings and extended management meetings
- Follow up with the relevant stakeholders on decisions emanating from the office of the COO and report progress, highlighting risks to full implementation to the COO
- Monitor and control the budget and expenditure for the office of the COO
- Minute taking, typing and preparation of necessary meeting documentation timeously
- Coordinate the COO divisional Strategic Planning Sessions
- Stakeholder management (internal, external, and international)
- Diary Management
- Travel management
- Office Management including the office financial management and control
- Minute taking of Internal and External Meetings
- Proactively coordinate and follow up on projects and actions delegated by the COO to the executive and management team
- Manage small scale projects within the office
- Provide support for larger scale projects undertaken by the COO’s office
- Assist with project administration where necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- deal quickly and professionally with customer queries and complaints
- draw up travel itineraries
- handle travel and accommodation arrangements
- work to strict deadlines
- work without supervision
- write business letters, reports or office memoranda
- attending and taking minutes of meetings
- booking board and other meeting rooms
- business writing (general correspondence)
- diary co-ordination and management
- ensuring that invoices are paid
- maintaining budgetary and inventory controls
- taking minutes at board / management meetings
- the compilation of management reports
- the typing and compiling of documents
- air traffic control services
About The Employer
ATNS is responsible for air traffic control in approximately 10% of the worlds airspace. Over and above traditional air traffic control, we also provide aeronautical information for planning purposes, search and rescue coordination services, the maintenance of a reliable navigation infrastructure, training services, and many more.
To be the preferred supplier of air traffic, navigation, training and associated services to the African continent and surrounding regions.
To provide safe, orderly, expeditious and efficient air traffic, navigation, training and associated services.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Pension & Medical Aid
To apply for this job please visit atns.careerjunction.co.za.