We are looking for people who can work in a fast paced, busy environment with a commitment to quality and who are willing to do pick packing and warehouse tasks as part of their daily duties.
Your duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing
- RF Scanning
- Pallet stacking & wrapping
- Working to KPIs
- Manual handling up to 20kg
- General warehouse duties
To be considered for this role you must:
- Minimum of 6 months experience with pick packing in a warehouse environment
- Be flexible with start and finish times – day and night shifts available
- Be able to work within a fast paced environment
- Be able to start immediately
Please click on “Apply for job” below for the email address to submit your application.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice. Please take note: As a Job Seeker, you should not have to pay up front for any admin fee or any other “application fee”. If something seems out of place about the agency report it immediately to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org