Faircape Management Services (FMS), a subsidiary of the well respected Faircape Group was established in 1995 and currently manages over 180 Sectional Title Schemes and Homeowner Associations.
Our business has grown substantially since inception and we regard ourselves as a market leader in the field due to our competitive edge, ability to be innovative and to keep up-to-date with market needs and trends.
We have a vacancy for a Portfolio Administrator at our modern, centrally located Claremont Offices. As Portfolio Administrator you will provide administrative support to our Portfolio Managers in the day to day management of their building portfolios.
The successful candidate will join a successful, well established business, working with an energetic and fast moving team.
If you would like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where opportunities are endless, then apply today!
Duties for position will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Acting as the point of contact for all administrative duties for the Portfolio Manager
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of, and in place of, the Portfolio Manager; ensuring clarity and mutual understanding with all parties involved
- The entire meeting administration process; from preparing agendas and scheduling the meeting, to completing the minutes and coordinating after meeting action items.
- Conducting research and compiling and updating reports, taking control of end-to-end processes entirely to produce informative and useful data.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system
- Developing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities,
- Proactively drive meeting agendas
- Engaging in gatekeeping and task management, including referral of responsibilities on to appropriate parties and project management to the extent of ensuring follow up and success of deliverable
- Senior Certificate
- Business Degree/Diploma advantageous
Experience and Knowledge
- Excellent computer literacy
- Experience in Google Drive, Sheets and Docs is preferable
- Well developed organizational skills
- At least 3 years proven experience in an administrative role
- Experience in and knowledge of sectional title and property management (as advantage)
- Solid knowledge of administrative systems
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills
- Well-presented individual with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent time management skills and ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
Salary on offer from R20,000 Cost to Company.
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.