Purpose of The Role
Monitor and control the end-to-end OTC process to detect issues and communicate to relevant parties for the proactive resolution
- Monitor sales and liaise with planning team and warehouses to ensure correct status updates are given to the broader team
- Reporting of expected sales for a 5-day period on category specific as well as total business
- Run reporting to ensure that all orders are actioned timeously by consultants and also ensure that the team adheres to audit requirements (i.e. open orders, blocked orders)
- Support CD with ad-hoc reporting
- At month end, monitor the live sales number and ensure that all runs smoothly with a view of orders sitting at the warehouse cockpit to be picked and invoiced.
- Control that the E2E order to cash process is complete on time and in full according to the business and legal rules.
- Report any issue within the O2C flows.
- Analyse root causes and propose process improvements.
- Through month end activities support zero based controls processes
- Run periodic maintenance process to detect inactive customers
- Ensure CCFOT is updated on time.
- Ensure pricing correctional documents have the correct sales order (credit/debit) reason code for IA KPI (ensure e.g. that return codes are only applied to returns)
- Review log for automatic billing generation and communicate failures to relevant parties for resolution
- Review log for invoices output to customers and communicate failures to relevant parties’ resolution
- Support failure resolution in billing process
- At least 3 years’ experience in supply chain/finance/RD in FMCG environment
- Service oriented
- Analytical and proactive aptitudes and Mathematically inclined
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s degree Majors in Supply Chain / Finance
Closing Date : Apr-04-2019
To apply for this job please visit unilever.taleo.net.