To interact with customers to promote Janssen products and act as ambassador for the wider company in order to meet sales targets.
- Manage, analyse and interpret customer activity/plans and sales data from available data systems and utilise other sources where necessary/appropriate to gain a broad understanding of business environment in which PSR operates.
- Allocate resources across territory e.g. budgets/time, considering customer groups and segmentation.
- Referring to planning in iConnect/Veeva to prepare call/meeting objectives.
- Prepare for presentations, meetings as appropriate.
- Call on customers (implementation of daily activity plan) to sell products by establishing their needs and matching them with our portfolio – meeting customers on a 1:1 or group basis, or through other media, including presentation of clinical information on products as appropriate.
- Build relationships with customers and gather intelligence to support the business planning process in line with HCC.
- Interface with customers to support overall product marketing strategy/segmentation using current, relevant campaign materials (Sales aid, leave piece, AV presentation etc) in all interactions.
- Attend and participate in sales team meetings.
- Work with other Janssen employees to help deliver territory plan objectives.
- Respond to requests for support from other customer facing colleagues in own team or other regional divisional teams and proactively share information and insights where customer may be shared across products/territories via TRENDS.
- Complete routine administration tasks on time and accurately e.g. trends, expenses, emails, mileage reports, monthly reports, budget monitor and leave applications.
- B- degree or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 1 year Oncology experience
- 3-5 years pharmaceutical sales experience
- Existing relationships with oncologists and/or urologists in the area
- Good Computer Literacy skills
- CRM, Influencing, Leadership skills
- Personal Motivation, Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Team working/ Team building
- Driver’s license is essential
Req ID: 2005836597W
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jnj.com.