Moving Tactics is looking for young, motivated individuals to join our Yes4Youth program. The Yes4Youth twelve month quality work experience gives unemployed youth a dignified first chance at work which equips them with a toolkit to be a beacon of hope for their families, households and communities. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience in the Digital Signage industry!
1. Assist Project Manager – CPT (Justine Purcell):
- FreshDesk updating.
- General administration.
2. Assist Project Manager – CPT (Clare Pepper):
- Managing Vodacom contracts – checking data, activating new contracts, cancelling contracts
- Updating assets on Freshdesk
- Booking of accommodation/flights for Wesley and installers
- Processing of safety files/permits for access to site
- Processing Wesley’s credit card recon
3. Assist Project Manager – JHB (Candice Newton):
- Assisting with Freshdesk updates
- Checking that all stock is delivered for Installations (Housings + Brackets + Screens)
4. Assist General Manager – CPT (Brett Sweet):
- Assisting with Project Administration (Housings + Brackets)
5. Minimum Requirements:
- Have not been a youth on a Yes4Youth program before
Good communicator, honest, reliable, proactive and problem solver. Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile. A go-getter and positive attitude will go a long way in succeeding in this role.