The PwC Deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all graduate programmes offer the same deal: the opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build relationships that will stay with you for life.
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You’ll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work. You’ll gain business, personal and technical skills you can use across the business and throughout your career.
All our people need to demonstrate skills and behaviours that will support us in implementing our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework: The PwC Professional.
The internal audit programme shows how to use the foundational attributes of internal audit to help improve clients performance against a broad spectrum of risks. On this programme, you will gain functional and industry insights, work with large multinational companies, and help clients enhance their internal audit function by providing value-added insights into their businesses.
To apply for the training contract programme:
You may apply for the internal audit programme at any time during the final year of your undergraduate degree or during your honours year.
You will need a strong academic background and one or more of the following qualifications:
- Honours degree in Information Systems, Management Accounting or Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting, IT, Information Systems, Management Accounting or Accounting
Skills and behaviours we are looking for
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, drive, determination and output driven
- Leadership potential, professionalism and integrity
- Proficiency in English and good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinking
- Broader business knowledge, ability to think out of the box to deliver quality solutions that our clients seek
Responsibilities and key performance areas
You will work closely with IT, business, audit and risk to align business processes and risk to the business environment. You will identifying risks and recommend mitigating controls.
- Financial and operational business process controls and reviews
- Compliance with other regulatory requirements
- Due diligence on systems and controls
- Performance audits and auditing of performance information
- Quality assessment reviews
- Enterprise risk management and governance reviews
We know that the skills and experiences you gain with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We’ll help you to reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.