Retentions Sales Agent (New Accounts) – 6 months Fixed term contract
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za only
Do you enjoy working in an energetic environment with a drive for sales and a strong focus on customer experience?
Mrp money is looking for a self –motivated, passionate and energetic Retentions Agent to join their fast-paced team on a 6 month Fixed-term contract.
The Retention Agent will be responsible for retaining existing customers over the telephone. The key focus of this role will include explaining products to existing customers, closing sales, maintaining good customer relations when dealing with queries relating to products on offer and meeting daily and monthly targets.
- Efficiently contact existing customers to convince and retain customers.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from a script that describes products to persuade existing customers to take up promotional offers.
- Explain products and prices and answer questions from customers.
- Ensure FICA standards are adhered to when dealing with customer calls and correspondence.
- Update customer’s details and communications on (CDS) Consolidated Debtor System.
- Ensure quality of calls is in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure quality, friendly, consistent interaction when dealing with customers.
- Respond to and action all customer communication.
Requirements and Skills
- Grade 12
- Minimum 1 year sales experience
- Knowledge of NCA (National Credit Act)
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal)
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Persuasive and Negotiation skills
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Closing Skills
- Telephone Skills
A little about us:
Passion, value and partnership. If you believe in these core values, we believe you’re a perfect match for the Mr Price Group. The Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp, mrphome, mrpsport, Miladys, Sheet Street and mrpmoney. We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
mrpmoney is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
To apply for this job please visit www.mrpcareers.com.