Rigger Helper – August 2019 ( Wage Group 14 / Scale C )
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a RIGGER HELPER to safely perform less complex tasks and should assist Artisans with complex tasks, thereby contributing to the overall equipment effectiveness.
This role reports into the Rigging Foreman
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Attend Shift Based Team morning meeting.
- Collecting of Materials from the stores when required.
- Move and transport of equipment in workplace.
- Clean machines, tools and working areas as required.
- Assist Artisans with breakdowns and perform tasks as per competency level.
- Perform 60 second risk assessment as per Sappi policy
- Select the correct tools for the job. Clean and maintain tools after use each time.
- Obtain Licences for various mobile equipment as found on Ngodwana Mill site
- Required to work overtime as required by the business
- Required to perform standby duties with the Rigger on call.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant NQF 4 or Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- Previous Rigging experience
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za only)
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.