Closing Date: 23 August 2019
Location: Richards Bay
you can expect:
- A comprehensive training programme that gives you the tools to excel and progress
- A diverse and highly inclusive team culture that encourages collaboration across geographies, commodities, disciplines and markets
- Access to industry-leading professionals who’ll nurture your talent and help to fast track your career path
- Exposure to innovative projects and technology that propel mining into the digital age
- A wide selection of digital learning materials and world-class leadership content available to boost professional growth and development
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for exceptional graduates who want to learn and make an impact. Ambitious personalities with the gravitas to inspire colleagues and the curiosity and analytical mind to challenge the status quo.
So if you’re on track to graduate in 2019 or have completed your studies within the last two years, we encourage you to apply. We’re seeking graduates from the following disciplines:
- Accounting Honours
- Accounting with CIMA (Advantageous)
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Geology Honours (Geo Physics)
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Where you will be working
Located in the KwaZulu Natal province, Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) is part of the Rio Tinto Group and is an internationally recognised sand mining and mineral processing operations leader and one of the world’s foremost producers of titanium minerals, high purity pig iron and zircon. We have implemented a sound corporate social development programme and an internationally recognised environmental rehabilitation programme to restore the mined dunes to their natural state once mining operations have ceased. At Rio Tinto you can explore and develop your personal and professional potential within one of the most dynamic and diverse companies in the world.
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.