The Role 12 month Internship
Acts as primary point of contact for assigned Partner. Drives revenue growth through Partner. Identifies key players within Partner organization, develops relationships and serves as a liaison between Partner and other Hitachi team members. Identifies unique Partner opportunities and seeks to fulfil them while aligning with Vantara’s goals and standards. Educates Partner on solutions, capabilities and tools. Assists with execution against targets.
Required Qualifications & Experience
• University degree from a recognized institution is ideal; however relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
• Experience in Sales/Business Development (either from IT technology vendor, distributor or system integrator perspective) is preferred.
• Knowledge of IT
• Strong business planning and forecasting abilities.
• Must be able to function independently with minimal supervision
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Strong time management skills
• Effective relationship building skills
• Strong leadership and sales skills
• Ability to influence
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
View and apply for this and other vacancies online at freerecruit .co .za
To apply for this job please visit www.hitachivantara.com.