View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za only
Do you enjoy working in an Insurance environment with a drive for sales and a strong focus on customer experience?
Mrp money is looking for a self –motivated, passionate and energetic Insurance Sales Team Leader to join their fast-paced team.
The Insurance Sales Team Leader will be responsible for leading a team of telesales associates. The key focus of this role includes motivating associates to achieve targets, assessing their performance, and providing support to management in the areas of recruitment and learning and development.
· Effectively communicates deadlines and targets to associates
· Pro-actively engages with team members through coaching and the team through team meetings to communicate, encourage and motivate team to meet company objectives.
· Ensures that all the associates’ attendance and punctuality is monitored.
· Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
· Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
· Ensures that feedback received from the QA department in terms of call quality is noted, addressed with the agent concerned and monitored going forward.
· Ensuring operational efficiency targets within team are met and exceeded and continually monitor the individual team member’s performance against target on a day-to day basis, and implement changes where appropriate
· Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
· Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training.
· Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to divisional culture and performance goals.
· Ensure quality, friendly, consistent interaction when dealing with customers.
Skills and Requirements
· Grade 12
· RE5 certification and Full FAIS accreditation (Mandatory)
· 3-5 years Team Leaderexperience in a Insurance sales environment
· Knowledge of FAIS, FICA, National Credit Act, POPI all relevant insurance legislation
· Knowledge of Ombudsman
· Excellent communication skills (Written & verbal)
· Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
To apply for this job please visit www.mrpcareers.com.