Position: Senior Environmental Health Practitioner
Department: Health and Social Development
Division: Environmental Health
Salary: R433 992.00 – R595 380.00 Per Annum (Plus Benefits)
Equity Requirements: In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to suitably qualified people with disabilities, African Female, White female and Indian Female to give effect to the City’s Employment Equity Objectives
- Render comprehensive Environmental Health services and vector control services within the Municipality.
- Ensure compliance to policies, guidelines, standard operational procedures and legislative requirements of the employer and statutory bodies.
- Prevent unjustified/ unnecessary expenditure and to comply with applicable financial legislation, supply chain management policies and procedures of the organisation.
- Ensure that environmental health services are rendered in a manner that complies with related policies and legislation governing the rights of customers.
- Maintain professional interaction and ensure ethical dealings with stakeholders at all times
- Asses and drive team performance in order to achieve business objectives in accordance to response time, quality and service delivery standards
- Ensure effective human resource management and development to achieve optimal performance.
- National Diploma in Public/ Environmental Health
- 4 years’ experience in Environmental Health
- Registration with the HPCSA
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained. Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
Job: Snr Environmental Health Practitioner|Technicians and Associate Professionals
Organization: Health Operations Division
Occupational Level: Pending Job Evaluation
Job Posting: 07-Mar-2019, 4:17:19 PM
To apply for this job please visit www.ekurhuleni.gov.za.