A vacancy exists for a Senior Receptionist at the Skukuza Safari Lodge.
Paterson Grading: C1
The package excludes a housing allowance since you will be allocated official accommodation in the Park.
Candidates who meet the above requirements must forward their applications with the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of your Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Be in possession of a Diploma in Tourism.
- Must have 3 years of experience as a senior receptionist.
- Sound knowledge of tourism standards.
- Sound knowledge of customer service.
- An understanding of the applicable and relevant labour laws.
- Knowledge of financial management
- Knowledge of conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of project management.
- Knowledge of administration.
- Advanced computer skills including hotel property management systems.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure efficient management of human capital.
- Ensure compliance to policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure effective and sound administration of the reception.
- Ensure the maintenance and housekeeping of the reception area.
- Ensure effective and efficient communication between reception and housekeeping.
- Ensure sound financial practices or stringent financial controls in reception.
- Effectively and efficiently supervise the day to day operations of reception.
- Ensure high level of customer service is provided.
- Excellent knowledge of the Kruger National Park.
R 214 671
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.sanparks.org.