We are a leading company in the security industry that strive for service excellence and quality products.
Professionalism, Proficiency and a Proactive attitude support our mission in being the BEST security company in SA.
We require the services of a Senior Technician to join our team in a fast paced and energetic environment.
The main purpose of the position is to ensure that all site specific security requirements are adhered to; and that the client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times. Ensure continuity of operations; promoting and safe guarding the Company’s assets, reputation and brand.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* Psira Grade c registration & accreditation.
* Experience in programming DSC, IDS, Paradox and Texecom systems.
* 5 Years minimum experience in the installation of Alarms .
* 2+ Years experience working with CCTV systems.
* Sound knowledge of RDC radio transmitters and FSK Radio Transmitters.
* Sound knowledge and experience of outdoor beams and equipment.
* SAIDSA Accreditation
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
* Computer Literacy (MS Office)
* Articulate and able to communicate on all levels – face to face, telephonic and e-mail
* Planning & Organisational skills
* Customer care, client liaison and relationship building skills
* Good business sense
* Uploading and downloading of alarm panel
* Listener software suite experience advantageous
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
If you have not received feedback within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please quote Reference NumberSNRTEC
Please click on “Apply for job” below for the email address to submit your application.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice. Please take note: As a Job Seeker, you should not have to pay up front for any admin fee or any other “application fee”. If something seems out of place about the agency report it immediately to the Department of Labour or your nearest South African Police Services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com