Company: Sanlam Group
JOB GRADE 11.
A position has become available for a Service Consultant who will be based in the Broker Services North, region at the Bedfordview office.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Relationship Managers and is responsible for delivering quality service to customers, who could be either internal or external to Santam (including brokers, customers, partners and suppliers). The successful incumbent will provide support to address customer, needs, concerns and issues.
• Prepare basic reports and statistics based on risk analysis.
• Communicate with internal stakeholders to provide information, feedback and follow through on queries and/ or instructions
• Address unusual and non-standard customer issues including underwriting and commercial related queries.
• Task related decision making within set policies and procedures
• Research to assist in addressing non-standard underwriting issues
• Update RM reports
• Create client profiles for identified risks
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12
• FAIS compliance (60 credits Commercial Lines and 30 credits Personal Lines) preferred
• RE 1
• At least 2 years within the short term insurance industry essential
• At least 1 year Commercial Lines experience
• Proven MS Excel experience essential
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Familiar with Excel, Word (basic), Qlikview, Intranet and Internet
• Understanding and knowledge of Santam process
• Understanding of all relevant customer support systems and processes related to all products
• Analytical thinking
• Information seeking
• Drive for results
• Emotional self-control
• Customer service orientation
• Teamwork and cooperation
Santam is the market leader in the general insurance industry in South Africa. We are a large, diversified, expanding, and transforming company and whilst based in South Africa, we are rapidly moving into a number of emerging markets, both in Africa and Asia. Our success is rooted in our passion for our clients and everything we do is centred on our delivery of Insurance Good and Proper.
Please note this appointment will be made in line with the Santam Employment Equity strategy. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za.