- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Maximizing turnover and profit
- Stock loss control and prevention
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy.
- Lead Talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Optimize team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
- Inspirational leadership and passion
- Taking ownership
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Innovation and change management
- Thinking adaptability
- Taking ownershipMinimum requirements:
- 2 years of Supervisory experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Clear Criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit capeunionmart.mcidirecthire.com.