Our client situated on the East Rand are searching for lively, highly organized Shuttle Bus Drivers to ensure the safe transport of their passengers.
Shuttle Bus Driver Responsibilities:
- Arriving at collection points prior to departure times.
- Transferring Passengers to their destinations in a safe and timely manner.
- Confirming that all passengers are present.
- Ensuring adherence to passenger limits.
- Navigate the best possible route by using GPS
- Ensuring that the shuttle bus is fueled, well-maintained, and presentable at all times.
- Observing all relevant traffic and safety laws.
Shuttle Bus Driver Requirements:
- Code 8 drivers license with PdP
- Previous experience driving groups of people.
- Outstanding knowledge of applicable transport and safety codes.
- First Aid training is preferred.
- Excellent route planning abilities.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Amicable and optimistic disposition.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
Salary: Negotiable for the right applicant
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit zarecruit.co.za.