Purpose of Position:
- To monitor and ensure that all operational tasks within the relevant depots and locations are being performed and completed effectively and sufficiently within the pre-scribed rules and regulations of Ampath.
- Nursing Diploma
- Registered with the SANC as a Registered Nurse
- Valid South African drivers licence with own transport
- 1-2 years nursing experience within a pathology environment
- Knowledge of the Nursing Councils scope of practice
- Knowledge of basic MS Word
- Knowledge of basic Excel
- Knowledge of Meditech systemCommunication skills
- Computer skills
- Numerical reasoning skills
- 3-5 years nursing experience
- Nursing management diploma
- Supervision related certificate or diplomaShiftleader/2IC within Nursing
- Basic knowledge of MS Outlook
- Coaching skills
- Perform nursing/depot related administrative tasks to ensure correct recording and processing of information.
- Manage and monitor the money/cash flow of depot to facilitate collection of payments for phlebotomy services rendered.
- Perform nursing procedures to ensure a sufficient delivery of nursing services.
- Monitor and supervise the staff of all the relevant assigned locations to ensure that departmental objectives are achieved.
- Maintain safety and infection control in order to ensure that all health and safety protocol are upheld.
- Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath.
- Planning, Organising and control
- Results orientation and implementation
- Customer focus
- Problem solving
- Quality orientation
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Conflict management
- Stress management
- Technical knowledge
ADVERT REF: 2020/580
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.ampath.co.za.