Do you have a PASSION FOR FASHION?
Do you eat, sleep and dream social media? Is building an engaged social community your life’s passion? Do you understand digital and social media platforms and how each platform works? Are you a self-starter, innovative and have an analytical brain? If you answered yes to these questions then this is the position for you!
As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for the managing, and growing of our online communities by driving attraction to and engagement on our website and social media platforms, as well as developing and implementing digital and social media strategies to assist the business in achieving its objectives.
What you need to deliver:
- Develop and implement the digital and social media content strategy in line with the Miladys customers and brand
- Develop, manage and execute the Miladys social media campaigns and day to day activities,
- Manage Miladys presence on social media sites including Facebook and Instagram,
- Attract and drive customer attention and retention to the digital and social media platforms;
- Monitor affective benchmarks for ensuring the impact of digital and social media programs
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns and efforts to maximize results;
- Develop, manage and update the Miladys website content
- Manage style studio to deliver updated content for the website and social platforms
- Partner with the digital agencies in order to ensure digital media deliverables;
- Maintain a clear understanding of Google Analytics and search engine optimization;
- Manage the social media budget;Monitor trends in digital and social media tools.
- A University degree, college diploma or equivalent in digital marketing / social media communications;
- 5 years of experience in social media platforms and content management with additional experience in Communications;
- Advanced knowledge of social media and online community platforms, usage trends and best practices;
- Demonstrated experience growing online fan/follower bases and engagement;
- Experience in social media goal setting, strategy and execution;
- Strong knowledge of media monitoring, research and analysis, online measurement and report generation;
- Exceptional communications skills: writing, editing, interpersonal, presentation;
- A presence on at least three social media platforms;
- Graphic design experience would be an advantage.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.