Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires External Candidates to apply as Student Artisan in Training to qualify as an artisan in various trade disciplines.
This role reports into the Training and Development Consultant: Engineering
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete all prescribed training as required
- Complete all prescribed administration for training program as required
- Work with various hand tools and power tools in a safe manner
- Assist with maintenance and repair of equipment as and when required or directed to do so
- Complete all tasks in specified time as instructed
- Comply to all company rules and regulations
- Comply with Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) requirements
- Ensure all tools is in good working condition and ready for inspections at all times and perform house keeping
Training is Offered in the following Trade Disciplines
- Fitter and Turner
- Process Instrumentation
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science OR Trade related N3 Certificate with all 4 subjects
- No Experience is Required
Closing Date: 22 October 2019
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.