An opportunity has arisen for a Systems Controller to ensure the daily shift operation is executed in accordance with the Plan, ensure all stock movement is executed and documented correctly and efficiently and ensure all relevant Checklists are correctly updated in accordance with HSSE. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
Minimum Requirements • Grade 12
• Have previous experience in warehouse, FMCG, stock controlling.
• Needs to pay attention to detail.
• Presentable and orientated towards customer service.
• Hazchem training accreditation.
• Dangerous Goods training accreditation
• Computer literacy
Duties & Responsibilities Stock take/Stock Checks/Stock Counts
• Does daily cycle counts to ensure that stocks are accurate.
• Ensure all goods are in correct location.
• Compulsory participation in Stock Takes
• Correctly label goods and store in the designated location to avoid damages or theft.
• Store all goods on acceptance of arrival daily
• Ensure stock security
• Accurate receiving of goods.
• Accurate dispatching of goods.
• Accurate checking of goods.
• To ensure that all products are checked in accordance to the USC procedure.
• Assist with housekeeping at any given time as required.
• Ensure all PnDs are cleared by end of shift.
• Ensure all Pick Faces are tidy by end of shift.
• Needs to follow safe working procedures in line with Occupational Health and Safety Act requirements as well as that of our customer.
• Needs to wear all relevant PPE when on site.
• Perform duties in line with dangerous goods requirements.
• Submit to medical examinations from time to time as required.
• Submit to body searches on entering and departing from premises.
• Ensure all required daily, weekly and monthly Checklists are complete and submitted to HSSE Officer.
• Submit to alcohol testing on entering company premises and when required.
• Sign all relevant documentation and accept responsibility for product checked.
• Ensure that all signed documentation is handed over to relevant role players.
• Be aware of all stock returns and “odds” and have the relevant documentation to go with it.
Reporting and Procedures
• To report and follow up on all discrepancies and damages found.
• To become familiar with all products.
• To participate in the operations with positive feedback and suggestions to improve working conditions.
• Adhere to all changes in the system and operation as required.
• To undertake all duties and tasks as reasonably instructed across all spectrums of the operation from the supervisor.
• Ensure Daily Plan is updated every two hours and distributed to all relevant role players.
• Ensure all required Shift reports are submitted to all relvant role players at end of shift.
• Ensure all system errors are entered in the Systems
• Monitoring of All Interfaces for ALL Files being imported or exported from JDE to WMS to TMS and vice versa.
• Changing of attributes for locations
• Doing a History or Enquiry on a specific pallet ID without slowing down the menus.
• Receipting of Customer Returns and Collections
• Stock Adjustments via Negative or Positive Stock Adjustments with reasons
• Locatting a WMS order number using Distribution Order Enquiry.
• Monitoring and Managing the WMS Systems Task
• Updating the Stock Count Master sheet
• Updating of Stock Counts on NetTerm
• Updating the Shift Overviews Daily
Inspection and Quality Control
• Inspect all goods for quality and quantity before taking delivery
• Warehouse inspection
• Maintain Tool Box Talk Files
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit unitrans.erecruit.co.