Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
- To liaise with different areas within Capitec Bank, agents and Capitec Bank clients to ensure daily changes and updates.
- Ensure effective negotiation and adherence to policies and procedures.
- To organise and coordinate daily tasks
- Ensure team targets are met.
- Responsible for the enhancement, implementation and maintenance of the outbound operational processes and procedures.
- Responsible for all operational reporting associated with the outbound process
- At least 1-2 years Sales/ Telemarketing experience
- At least 1–2 years Customer Service experience
- At least 1–2 years Contact Centre experience
- 1 Year Sales and Marketing experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Understanding of banking or financial principles and environments
- Basic operational and product knowledge
- Basic calculations
- Sales processes
- Customer service metrics
- Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
- Sales techniques
- Customer Experience knowledge
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Attention to Detail
- Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Selling Skills
- Telephonic / Call skills
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Ability and willingness to work in an open plan environment
- Willingness to work or be available overtime and / or weekends if required
- Willing and able to work shifts, including weekends
- Clear criminal and credit record
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit careers.capitecbank.co.za.