Moving Tactics is looking for young, motivated individuals to join our Yes4Youth program. The Yes4Youth twelve month quality work experience gives unemployed youth a dignified first chance at work which equips them with a toolkit to be a beacon of hope for their families, households and communities. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain experience in the Digital Signage industry!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 3rd level support – Onsite & Telephonically
- Repairing equipment – Onsite and at the office
- Prepping of all Equipment – Screens, Players, APs, Routers, etc
- R & D – Testing new Hardware & Software – Onsite and at the office
- Office Network Administrator – Maintain all staffs equipment at the office, keep network stable, ect
- New Installations – Assist and supervise new installations
- Creating and Amending Manuals for Installers and Technicians
- Assist the installers on installations to learn how all the equipment comes together to create the finished product
- Have not been a youth on a Yes4Youth program before
Good communicator, honest, reliable, proactive and problem solver. Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile. A go-getter and positive attitude will go a long way in succeeding in this role.