Credit Telesales Agent
Do you enjoy working in an energetic environment with a drive for sales and a strong focus on customer experience?
Mrp money is looking for a self –motivated, passionate and energetic Credit Telesales Agent to join their fast-paced team.
The Credit Telesales Agent will be responsible for selling credit sales products to customers over the telephone. The key focus of this role will include explaining credit sale products to prospective customers, closing sales, maintaining good customer relations when dealing with queries relating to credit sale products on offer, and meeting daily and monthly sales targets.
- Efficiently contacts prospective customers to present information and explain available credit sales products.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from a script that describes credit sales products, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
- Explain products and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Ensure FICA standards are adhered to when dealing with customer calls and correspondence.
- Update customer’s details and communications on Consolidated Debtor System.
- Ensure quality of calls is in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Manage the operation of the organisation’s total quality management (TQM) program.
- Liaise with managers and associates throughout the division to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly.
- Use relevant quality tools to ensure managers and other staff understand how to improve customer satisfaction.
- Set up and maintenance of QA controls and documentation procedures.
Requirements and Skills
- Grade 12
- 12 months experience in sales environment
- Knowledge of (credit) new account products
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal)
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Closing Skills
- Telephone Skills
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.