Do you enjoy working in the Insurance environment with a drive for sales and a strong focus on customer experience?
Mrp money is looking for a self –motivated, passionate Insurance Telesales to join their fast-paced team.
The Telesales agent will be responsible for selling financial services products to customers over the telephone. The key focus of this role will include explaining products to prospective customers, closing sales, maintaining good customer relations when dealing with queries relating to products on offer, and meeting daily and monthly sales targets.
- Efficiently contact prospective customers to present information and explain available products.
- Deliver prepared sales talks effectively, reading from a script that describes products, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
- Effectively explains products and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Ensure FAIS and FICA standards are adhered to when dealing with customer calls and correspondence.
- Efficiently updates customer details and communications on Consolidated Debtor System.
- Ensure quality of calls is in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure quality, friendly, consistent interaction when dealing with customers.
- Respond to and action all customer communication.
- Grade 12
- Full FAIS accreditation and valid RE5 certification would be an advantage
- 12 months experience in sales environment, Insurance sales experience would be advantage
- Knowledge of FAIS, FICA, National Credit Act, all relevant insurance legislation
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal)
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Closing Skills
- Telephone Skills
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.