The B2B Technical team currently seeks to appoint a Maintenance Engineer!
In your role as a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to effectively fulfil the following key responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with the company regulatory and safety framework (people and properties on sites)
- Carry out day to day operations such as the replacement of defective equipment, attending to safety issues and administration related requests.
- Checking assets regularly in terms of full scope of Annual Technical visits, which should be conducted with customer representatives.
- Developing recommendations and action plans in line with the customer strategy.
- Ensuring that there are project management plans available for every site
- Ensuring that preventative maintenance is carried out as per the set schedules
- Conducting audits and quality inspections of maintenance work to ensure compliance to company standards
- Ensuring that the maintenance contracts are implemented in line with the SLA agreements
- Ensuring that contractors adhere to the company HSEQ requirements
- Handle maintenance work that falls outside of the general contracts
- Anticipate investments for the replacement of obsolete equipment in order to increase availability and reduce operational and maintenance costs.
- Carrying out the works for safety, risk reduction and compliance to company regulation
- Supporting and advising dealers on technical and regulatory obligations.
- Estimating the cost of equipment upgrades and installation for contract renewals
- Managing the delegated budget, launch orders and validate the payment of invoices according to purchasing rules
- Maintaining good customer relations internally and externally
- Updating and maintaining technical and assets data (synoptics, drawings, inventory, equipment data)
- Analyzing audit reports conducted by HSEQ and take corrective action in conjunction with business owners to close findings.
- Informing and training site operators on good utilization of equipment and on housekeeping
- Supporting Contracts Manager in Business Performance Reviews
- Managing the AUC process for work in your scope
Context and environment
These requirements will see you succeed in the role:
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in the Petroleum engineering
- You have experience working with customers and/or multiple stakeholders
- You can manage high level of autonomy and problem solving skills
- You have the ability to manage high workloads efficiently
- You are a self-starter proactive and are available at any time
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.