View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za only
Mr Price Sport is looking for a Trade Creditors Clerk who can deal with high volumes and work well in a team environment. The successful candidate needs to have good communication skills and be passionate about what they do as this role will require an individual who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Daily validation of journals (Grn & Grv) (different country currencies)
- Capturing of different monthly penalties to supplier accounts and
- Ensuring the credit notes are received for the penalties within the timelines.
- Monthly reconciling of Direct Import and secondary accounts (different country currencies)
- Monthly reconciling of Transfer Pricing Clearance (diff country currencies)
- Facilitating the supply payment process
- Distribution center knowledge – receiving of orders and returning of stock
- Seek feedback on progress of follow ups and queries and level of understanding of the returned stock– Dc
- Month end close off of GL – Clearance of foreign and secondary accounts
- Processing of penalties ( Dc and special instructions from buyers ) – late and non arrival of orders
- (Non – Compliance Report and Red World Mis Special Instr.)
- Processing of QA charges – QA Report issued by the QA dept
- Ensuring month end deadlines are met
- Ensuring that invoices and statements are received in a timely manner
- For all early payments requested conduct status checks and report to supervisor
- Confirm and report accurate figures for weekly and monthly
- Monitor and follow up on discrepancies between P/O’s, GRN’s and supplier invoices
- Monitor direct delivery report and ensures orders have been GRN’ed by stores
- Conduct validation checks prior to processing payments
o Follow up and collection of debit balances and returned stock
o Completing of recons on a monthly basis for all suppliers
o Ensure all recons are clean and that all long outstanding items are resolved Ensuring that all information for
Who we are
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; MILADYS; sheet street and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
To apply for this job please visit www.mrpcareers.com.