Do you enjoy working in an environment with a strong focus on customer experience and customer engagement?
mrpmoney is looking a self –motivated, passionate and energetic Trainer to join their Customer Experience team.
The Trainer will be responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of customer service agents by equipping associates with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to efficiently perform. The key focus of this role will include training associates and keeping all training programmes updated and aligned to the needs of the division.
- Act as the custodian of the customer service training strategy.
- Devise a training strategy for the business based on a thorough ongoing needs analysis.
- Adopt a strategic approach to training, by assessing the skills and knowledge within the business and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
- Determine training needs by observing customer service associates’ behaviour; evaluating strengths and weaknesses to proactively identify training needs.
- Identify training and development needs within the business through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and the people team.
- Design effective on-boarding training for new associates.
- Efficiently produce training materials for in-house courses.
- Design and deliver excellent training sessions on company products, business practices, and other topics as needed.
- Developing effective individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
- Update role knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.
- Devise individual learning plans based on the outcomes of training evaluation.
- Studying customer service results reports and make training recommendations as required.
- Guide the development of services and solutions that enhance the customer experience through appropriate training interventions.
- Grade 12.
- Minimum 2 years Trainer/Facilitator experience.
- Legislative knowledge: National Credit Act (NCA); Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI); Consumer Protection Act (CPA); ICASA, RICA.
- Knowledge of Mobile and cellular products.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal).
A little about us:
Passion, value and partnership. If you believe in these core values, we believe you’re a perfect match for the Mr Price Group. The Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp, mrphome, mrpsport, Miladys, Sheet Street and mrpmoney. We employ over 16000 people and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
mrpmoney is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
To apply for this job please visit yourjourney.csod.com.