TVET Internship: HR Clerk
Admin, Office & Support,
Market Related – Market Related Hourly
FlySafair requires the services of a HR Clerk to be employed on a TVET (Technical Vocational Education and Training) Internship Programme
The “TVET internship programme” is an 18 months’ workplace experience programme designed for unemployed youth who have already completed an N6 certificate, and is due to gather all the necessary practical (workplace) experience to enable them to gain their National Diploma.
This candidate will be reporting to the Head of HR and Corporate Services, and will be based at our Head Office in Bonaero Park
– General HR Administration;
– Employee record keeping (Filing & Electronic);
– Providing assistance and support to the HR department;
– Providing advisory services to general staff;
– Ad hoc duties as assigned.
– EE candidate;
– South African citizen between the ages of 18-35 (youth);
– Grade 12;
– N6 Certificate HR management (related)
– Basic Proficient in the use of Word & Excel (Microsoft Office);
– Previous experience of HR or general administration (advantageous);
– Should be available for fulltime employment.
– Act with integrity and professionalism;
– Following instructions & procedures;
– Presenting and communicating information;
– Adhering to principles and values;
– Cope with pressure;
– Good communication skills (Verbal & written);
– Good administrative skills;
– Be able to work in a team;
– Displaying a willingness to learn corporate values and technicalities in the workplace based learning.
Closing daye: 30 August 2019
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za only)
Please follow and like us: