An opportunity has arisen for a high calibre to monitor of tyre performance on vehicles, testing and comparing different brands and implementation of tyre recipes. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• 10 years plus direct tyre cost management
• Exposure to various brands new
• Exposure to various brands retreads
• Expose to tyre cpk management
• New & retread tyre management courses
• Track record in tyre manufacturing companies
• Cpk calculation and analysis
• Tyre selection per application
• Tyre scrapping knowledge
• Tyre tread selection knowledge
• Tyre surveys and reporting
• Tyre life prediction and projection
• Supplier set up and control
• Training and educating of fellow employees
• Report writting
Duties & Responsibilities
• Setting up of tyre recipes per contract and depot
• Implementation of tyre recipes
• Monitoring of tyre performance
• Travel nationally to conduct tyre surveys and monitoring of recipes
• Brand selection
• Testing and comparing different brands
• Reporting to Management monthly
• Tyre scrapping full process
• Training up of site Managers/Supervisors
• Tyre claims administration
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit unitrans.erecruit.co.